1. Take Aim at The Hills Esthetic Center
Work by Hope Esser and Daviel Shy.
The Hills Esthetic Center is located at 128 N. Campbell Ave. Reception Friday, 7pm-midnight.
Curated by Molar Productions, with by work by Benjamin Bellas, Judith Brotman, CC Ann Chen, Meg Duguid, Andreas Fischer, Jeffrey Grauel, John Henley, Andrew Holmquist, Greyson Hong, Theodore Horner, International Chefs of Mystery!, Carol Jackson, Carron Little, Nicholas Lowe, Ryan Noble, Susannah Papish, Steve Reber, Oli Rodriguez, Joshua Slater, Rafael E. Vera, Rebecca Walz and Ryan Michael Pfeiffer.
slow is located at 2153 W. 21st St. Reception Friday, 6-9pm.
Work by Kendall Babl, Sarah Berkeley, Buki Bodunrin, Meg Dugid, Julia Klein, Nicole Marroquin, Mothergirl, Sabina Ott, and Erik L. Peterson.
DfbrL8r is located at 1136 N Milwaukee Ave. Reception Friday, 6-9pm.
4. Six Sigils for Saint Lucifer and Other Works at Peanut Gallery
Work by Erik R. Peterson.
Peanut Gallery is located at 1000 N. California Ave. Reception Sunday, 5-9pm.
Work by Anastasia Samoylova and Julie Weber.
3433 is located at 3433 Kedvale Ave. Reception Saturday, 6-9pm.
- 10 Shows to See Friday After EXPO - September 17, 2015
- Top 10 Weekend Picks! (9/4-9/6) - September 3, 2015
- Top 5 Weekend Picks! (8/21-8/23) - August 20, 2015