1. Ground Floor at Hyde Park Art Center
Co-curated by Dawoud Bey, Michelle Grabner, Caroline Picard, and Daniel Sauter, Allison Peters Quinn and Kate Lorenz, with work by Evan Baden, Hannah Barco, Greg Browe, Houston Cofield, Maggie Crowley, Barbara Diener, Assaf Evron, Andrew Holmquist, Kelly Lloyd, Jesse Malmed, Esau McGhee, Ben Murray, Celeste Rapone, Kyle Schlie, Tina Tahir, Keijaun Thomas, Daniel Tucker, Ramyar Vala, Julie Weber and Nicole Wilson
Hyde Park Art Center is located at 5020 S. Cornell Ave. Reception Friday, 6-8pm.
Work by Alex Chitty.
Adds Donna is located at 4223 W. Lake St. Reception Sunday, 2-5pm.
3. Double Cherry at Threewalls
Curated by Katie Vota, Jonathan Kusnerek, Megan Cline, Abbey Muzatko, and Meredith Donnelly.
Threewalls is located at 119 N. Peoria St. Reception Friday, 8-11pm.
4. Hold Together at Johalla Projects
Work by Lisa Lindvay.
Johalla Projects is located at 1821 W. Hubbard St. Reception Friday, 6-9pm.
5. Effeminaries at Western Exhibitions
Curated by Matt Morris with work by Cameron Crawford, Danielle Dean, Chris Edwards, Greg Ito, Kacie Lambert and Joel Parsons.
Western Exhibitions is located at 845 W. Washington Blvd. Reception Friday, 5-8pm.
- 10 Shows to See Friday After EXPO - September 17, 2015
- Top 10 Weekend Picks! (9/4-9/6) - September 3, 2015
- Top 5 Weekend Picks! (8/21-8/23) - August 20, 2015