1. Whim Jobs at WELIVEINNY$LA
Work by Ellen Nielsen.
WELIVEINNY$LAÂ is located at 1801 S Peoria St. Reception Friday, 7-10pm. Show runs 5/14-6/4.
2. After Eggleston at Black Market
Work by Yvette Marie Dostatni and Alexandra Dietz.
Black Market is located at 1026 N. Milwaukee Ave. Reception Friday, 6-9pm. Show runs 5/14-5/31.
3. Messing With Jane: Excavating History at Hull-House at Jane Addams Hull-House Museum
Organized by Professor Rebecca Keller and including the work of Liene Bosque-Muller, Chiara Galimberti, Elise Goldstein, Maral Hashemi, Rebecca Hernandez, Allison Jenetopulos, Sarah Legow, Erin Obradovich, Hannah Merry Shaw and Cori Williams.
Jane Addams Hull-House Museum is located at 800 S. Halsted St. Reception Friday, 5-7pm. Show runs 5/14-5/21.
4. Live Forever at Concertina Gallery
Work by Marty Burns, Dave Dyment, Elise Goldstein, Megan Hildebrandt,
Jason Lazarus, Tibi Tibi Neuspiel, and Ruben Nusz. The final show at Concertina.
Concertina Gallery is located at 2351 N. Milwaukee Ave., 2nd fl. Reception Saturday 7-10pm. Show runs 5/15-5/26.
5. Steve Reinke at Roots & Culture
A screening of works by Steve Reinke.
Roots & Culture is located at 1034 N Milwaukee Ave. Screenings run from Saturday at 8pm to Sunday at 10pm.
- 10 Shows to See Friday After EXPO - September 17, 2015
- Top 10 Weekend Picks! (9/4-9/6) - September 3, 2015
- Top 5 Weekend Picks! (8/21-8/23) - August 20, 2015