In this week’s roundup we look at a video of crash test dummies (do you remember that horrible band? I know Richard does), the Venice Biennale, and some Nazi zombies, just to name a few. I don’t know about you guys but I’m going on vacay next week. Anyone know anything good to do in Denver?
- OMG. Dead snow¸ looks like it’s going to kick some serious Nazi zombie ass.
- Art Observed has a great links roundup to get you (not) in the mood for the Venice Biennale.
- Former BAS guest Francesco Bonami is guest blogging over at The Moment.
- Old GM crash test video from the 60’s are positively terrifying. I laughed so hard at work I think I scared my coworkers and am thankful I grew up in the 80s. Seat belts people.
- Chicago Tribune had a papercraft tribute to Sen. Roland Burris.
- Google introduced the Wave. I watched an hour of the hour and twenty min demo and then asked myself why I had watched it for that long.
- This week I hit a new personal low when I Google image searched “Maru the Cat” and found an image of myself on the second page.
- Everyone went crazy for The Beatles Rockband intro. And yes I think it does live up to all the hype. Well at least the first half, I am not a big Yellow Submarine fan.
- The Seeker told us about James Felix McKenney’s AUTOMATONS.
- Gary Hustwit’s new Documentary Objectified starts tonight at the Gene Siskel Film Center.
- Seriously WTF?!
Latest posts by Meg Onli (see all)
- The Woodmans - February 14, 2011
- Taiwanese CGI| California Pot Legalization - October 13, 2010
- Video | Surprise Attack - October 6, 2010
“This week I hit a new personal low when I Google image searched â€œ Maru the Catâ€ and found an image of myself on the second page. ”
I don’t know how to respond to this but feels like it needs a response.