Hope everyone has had a great week. On this weeks roundup we check out Murakami’s latest video for Louis Vuitton, a new article on Marina Abramovi?, and Wallpaper Magazine’s collection on Tart Cards. Have a good weekend and hopefully we will see you at the closing of Green Lantern.Viva La GL!
- Lori Waxman has a great article on the Tamms Year Ten mud stencils in New City.
- Takashi Murakami released his new ad for Louis Vuitton, Superflat First Love. Why do I feel like I have already seen this?
- Wallpaper Magazine lets designers take a stab at London’s tart cards. Here are my faves: 1, 2, 3,
- Art Review has a write up on Marina Abramovi?.
- Disco jail? Adrian Searle’s video of the Venice Biennale highlights.
- Want to know what is going on at Basel besides Brad Pitt and his new Neo Rauch? Check out what Art Fag City is checking out here, here, and here.
- IDK if anyone has said this but ThreeWalls has extended their residency and project deadlines until July 1. So, get on it.
- Camera or Voltron? The toy I always wanted.
- The Museum of Modern Art will be hosting a retrospective of Tim “I ruined Planet of the Apes” Burton on Nov. 22