Breaking news: Art Criticism lives on at the Chicago Tribune! Yes, you heard that right, and Bad at Sports‘ own longtime contributor Lori Waxman (who reviewed several Chicago-area shows for last week’s big #200 podcast) is leading the way as the Trib’s new freelance art critic. It is with great pleasure and hearts swelling with pride that we post links to her first two reviews, here and here. You can also listen to an interview with Lori, and learn more about her project “The 60 Word a Minute Art Critic,” on an episode of Studio 360 here. Go Lori!
Sign up to receive breaking news
- Trib Lays off Alan Artner
- Forget the Olympics. What the Second City Really Needs is First-Class Art News
- Duncan MacKenzie and Lori Waxman on Eight Forty-Eight
- Friday’s Links Roundup
- Don’t Miss: Panel on Chicago Art Criticism TONIGHT.
- Nomadic Studio’s “Form and Content of Writing” Panel at DePaul University Tomorrow Night!
- Notes on the Studio, from a Visitor’s Perspective